FOX SERVICE CENTER BENELUX
Our current estimated turn around time is:
10 days for the forks
30 days for the shocks
EXCEPT if it's under warranty: maximum 7-10 days
(updated on 26/06/2020)
* Subject to products availability
Due to the large number of forks and shock that enter our workshop daily, the waiting time is likely to vary quite quickly. This time is given as information and we try to respect it as much as possible.
Thank you for your understanding.
We service and/or repair the
- Fox forks
- Fox seatpost
- Scott shocks (Genius TC, Genius LC, Genius LCR and Equalizer 1st generation)
- Specialized shocks (only those made by Fox).
Send your fork/shock/seatpost to our address with your personal details and a little message to explain the problem or to tell us that it's for a maintenance.
! ATTENTION !
New, there are now three types of maintenance for Fox 32 Forks:
- Basic Maintenance: 115€ (change oil and dust wipers)
- Annual Maintenance: 145€ (change oil, dust wipers and all air joints)
- Full Maintenance: 185€ (change oil, dust wipers, air joints and cartridge joints)
If your product is under warranty (less than 2 years old), please attach a copy of invoice. Only Sabma is able to judge if your product may or may not be under warranty.
Do you want to ask a technical question? Thank you for having the ID Code with you. You can find this ID code (4 numbers and/or letters) on the product.
Download here the price list for a fork or a shock service
Complete 2019 online owner's manuals
Fox Float DPS & DPX2 shocks
(Click on the pictures and/or on the text to open the user guides)
Fox technical service is available from Monday to Thursday (14h to 16h30) and on Friday (13h30 to 14h)
Phone: +32 (0)87 30 63 60
Cliquez ici pour modifier le texte.