FOX SERVICE CENTER BENELUX
Our current estimated turn around time is:
20 working days for the forks
20 working days for the shocks
EXCEPT if it's under warranty: 10 days*
(updated on 02/09/2020)
* Subject to products availability
We service and/or repair the
- Fox forks
- Fox seatpost
- Scott shocks (Genius TC, Genius LC, Genius LCR and Equalizer 1st generation)
- Specialized shocks (only those made by Fox).
Send your fork/shock/seatpost to our address with your personal details and a little message to explain the problem or to tell us that it's for a maintenance.
! ATTENTION !
New, there are now three types of maintenance for Fox 32 Forks:
- Basic Maintenance: 115€ (change oil and dust wipers)
- Annual Maintenance: 145€ (change oil, dust wipers and all air joints)
- Full Maintenance: 185€ (change oil, dust wipers, air joints and cartridge joints)
If your product is under warranty (less than 2 years old), please attach a copy of invoice. Only Sabma is able to judge if your product may or may not be under warranty.
Do you want to ask a technical question? Thank you for having the ID Code with you. You can find this ID code (4 numbers and/or letters) on the product.
Download here the price list for a fork or a shock service
Complete 2019 online owner's manuals
Fox Float DPS & DPX2 shocks
(Click on the pictures and/or on the text to open the user guides)
RUE MITOYENNE 295
Fox technical service is available from Monday to Thursday (14h to 16h30) and on Friday (13h30 to 14h)
Phone: +32 (0)87 30 63 60
Cliquez ici pour modifier le texte.