Podium SRD: the lightest and fastest racing wheelset from Stan’s NoTubes!
- Our lightest and most responsive wheelset yet
- Speed and durability: deflects impacts and defies tire pinch flats
- Race bred with wins at the B.C. Bike Race and U.S. Marathon National Championships
- RiACT system absorbs impacts and rolls faster
- Bead Socket Technology for unmatched tubeless performance
- Also available as a custom build with additional axle configurations, including Cannondale Lefty SL, Lefty Supermax, and SRAM Predictive Steering
- Included with Podium SRD wheelset is a Stan’s NoTubes wheel bag capable of carrying two 29er wheels with 2.20” tires
- WideRight rim design optimized for 2.00”-2.25” XC and Trail tires
- Register your wheels for 5-year warranty and lifetime crash replacement
The first wheelset to wear the Stan’s Racing Development badge, the Podium SRD is the lightest and fastest racing wheelset from Stan's NoTubes. Built on the legendary racing heritage of our ultralight Race Gold and Valor carbon wheelsets, the Podium SRD earned major wins at the B.C. Bike Race and U.S. Marathon National Championships while it was still only in development. Why do we consider this the most advanced racing wheelset we’ve ever made?
The Podium SRD is light. Stan’s patented BST rim shape has been taken even further by decreasing sidewall height and updating our carbon layup process to shave even more weight where it matters most. At less than 1300g, the Podium SRD wheelset is made to accelerate fast and absolutely dominate climbs. Though the 300g Podium SRD rim is the lightest carbon rim we’ve ever made, it’s every bit as strong as our acclaimed Valor and 15% stiffer laterally, thanks in big part to the evolution of our impact absorbing technology. We’ve refined our incredible RiACT rim shape and carbon lay up process with the Podium SRD, creating a rim with even greater impact absorbing capability. The new RiACT rim shape and lay up is able to deflect 11% more than the Valor, which translates into fewer pinch flats, added durability, and less rolling resistance. The Podium SRD is laced with Sapim Laser triple-butted spokes and mechanically locking alloy nipples. Combined with our Neo Ultimate hub with updated Speedsync bearing and axle design and near instantaneous engagement, the Podium SRD is purpose built for racing, and ready to live up to its name.
Podium SRD wheels include pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valve; 15x100mm front wheels include quick-release end caps and quick release; 12x142mm rear wheels also include quick-release end caps and quick release; small parts bag, replacement spokes, spoke tension readout for your unique wheelset, and a travel wheel bag.
·Recommended for tires between 2.00 and 2.30 for pressures 30 and 33psi
·Rim internal width : 23 mm
·Rim external width : 28.1 mm
·Rim depth : 18.7 mm
·Hub: Neo Ultimate with Speedsync
·Spokes: Sapim Laser Black
·Nipples: Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black
·Brakes: disc only (available in 6 holes or center lock)
·Weight : 1287g (29’’)
·Valves 35mm presta and tape 25mm
Buy now your Podium SRD wheelset!